Students are required to put on proper school uniforms to school,
and keep a neat and decent appearance. Attire requirements are as follows
Winter PE Uniform
- Students must wear proper school uniform to attend school or participate in school outings / activities at all times.
- Should the weather report from Hong Kong Observatory record the temperature of the day reaching 15℃ or below, students may wear any coat (all black).
- Students must fasten all buttons on the winter shirt or blouse.
- Students must wear plain white undergarments.
- Students should write their names on their uniform for differentiation.
- Boys must keep their hairstyle short and neat (not covering ears); Girls must keep their hairstyle simple and neat. Shoulder-length hair must be tied up with black rubber bands / hair clips.
- Students are not allowed to wear any accessories including bracelets, earrings or rings. If for religious reason, relevant accessories should be worn hidden under clothing.
- Students must keep their uniform neat and tidy for teacher’s random inspection.
- Students may use anti-mosquito patches or bracelets (any colour, maximum of two – one for hand, one for foot) whenever necessary.
- Students must wear full set of school uniform to attend flag-raising ceremony (with school coat in the wintertime).